QUARTZ

What is Quartz?

 

Quartz is an engineered stone that is roughly 93% made of ground quartz and the remaining 7% is polymer resin. Quartz comes in different types of patterns from calacatta to carrara.

What is Quartz?

 

Quartz is an engineered stone that is roughly 93% made of ground quartz and the remaining 7% is polymer resin. Quartz comes in different types of patterns from calacatta to carrara.

Why Choose Quartz?

 

Quartz is low maintenance meaning no sealing required. It is stain, chip, scratch, and heat resistant. Since it is an engineered stone it comes in a variety of colors from blue to red as well as from brown to gray. Quartz has a more unified pattern compared to natural material making it an excellent choice for your kitchen countertops and vanity.

Why Choose Quartz?

 

Quartz is low maintenance meaning no sealing required. It is stain, chip, scratch, and heat resistant. Since it is an engineered stone it comes in a variety of colors from blue to red as well as from brown to gray. Quartz has a more unified pattern compared to natural material making it an excellent choice for your kitchen countertops and vanity.